Taking a page from Raymond Chen’s blog, please post suggestions for future blog posts by me. What would you like to see me explain? What do you think would be amusing if I attempted to write a post about it? Topics I am inclined to cover:
- Almost anything about Haskell, GHC and closely related maths.
- General programming topics.
- Educating, teaching, lecturing.
- Computer science topics of general interest.
- Stories about my internship experiences (at this point, I've interned at OmniTI, ITA Software, Ksplice and Galois.)
Since Raymond is famous and I’m not, I will be much less choosy about which suggestions I will post about.